AURA IRB platform upgrade and critical updates
We are excited to announce important updates for AURA IRB! Starting Monday, September 9, 2019, you’ll notice a cleaner and more modern look.
- Larger fonts, visible buttons, and clearer tabs
- Reorganized project workspaces for easier localization of key information
- New activity icons and grouping by usage type
- Ability to drag and drop attachments
- Updated navigation breadcrumbs, direct navigation to Smartform pages
This platform upgrade includes newer and improved technologies with which in combination with new technical infrastructure, we look to bring you application performance gains and a better user experience in this and future releases.
Finally, this release includes multiple fixes, enhancements, and new features that will help the IRB offices to provide faster and better processing of submissions. You may notice some of those new features as:
- Additional information on workspaces (e.g. consent types)
- (For CIRB studies) Ability to request PI change via Personnel Change amendments
- Annual reminders to “check-in” when your study is Exempt or Approved with Continuing Review not required
Visit the quick reference document for illustration of key changes happening with the upgrade:
- My Home is now Dashboard (Include comparison screenshot)
- Navigation breadcrumbs (include comparison screenshot)
- Direct navigation to Smartform pages
- New look and grouping of activities
- Drag and drop of attachments (include screenshot)
- Need help?