AURA-IRB will be taken offline for an enhancement patch Wednesday morning, October 31, 2012 from 6:00am to 9:00am. There are over 30 enhancements in this release. The list below highlights some of the major enhancements. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Zonia, Director of Research Integrity (email@example.com).
- View differences in amendments will now work correctly when using the IRB Off-Campus link from the AURA website
- University Library has been added to View 1.5 Question 1
- View 1.3 has been updated with help text
- Answering Yes to View 4.2 Question 5 will now require Pharmacy Ancillary
- The drop down list in View 12.2 Question 1 should now populate correctly
- Changed verbiage in View 7.1 Question 2 to “intellectually disabled”
- Notifications for expiring studies are now more accurate – additional logic to handle the status of Continuing Reviews will be in the next release.
- Inboxes will now list the amendment type (full or personnel)
- Resolved issues with assigning secondary reviewers
- Watermark image used during stamping is less blurry
- Corrections have been made to capture information for view differences in certain states
- Corrections have been made to the Printer Friendly Version
- Populating additional milestone dates for the data warehouse