The AURA Grants System will be taken offline for an enhancement patch Saturday, Feb 17th from 9AM-12PM.
The system is being updated to include pertinent updates to current business processes and in preparation of additional process changes that will be communicated in the following weeks/months. A portion of Monday’s URA Hot Topics session will be dedicated to discussing these changes.
A summary of the AURA Grants system updates, along with the presentation from RAHT, will be emailed out after Monday's session.
--- --- ---
AURA Grants Patch Summary:
- Instances of “Sponsored Award Accounting Administrator” text have been updated to “Account Create Team Specialist” in smart form questions, help text, and within activities
Agency/Sponsor Deliverables (View 21) include three new options:
- Final Invention Statement
- Final Property Report
- Closeout Report/Final Financial Report
Concurrent Request Types have been alphabetized and include one new option:
- Closeout/Final Financial Report
- Award Restrictions (View 22) have been updated to align with current URA metrics, and allow for better reporting of “Other” restrictions
- Clinical Trial workflow validations updated so that all required questions (red asterisks) must be answered before routing to CT Advance Review
- Financial Summary Tab (FP Workspace) updated to include a FAS Category for Outgoing Subawards
- Foreign Activity or Involvement (View 9) questions updated to align with current URA reporting requirements, expanding to include more than just paid participants
- NIH Salary Cap updated to $189,600. New FPs will automatically default to the updated cap
FP Specific PI Declarations – update in question 2 to clarify the language
- Current: Could the work discussed in this proposal be perceived as related to an outside financial interest that you have?
- Updated: Does the work proposed involve any data, materials or devices obtained from a company in which you have a financial interest, or in the case of a corporate sponsor have you received any payments, stock or equity from this sponsor in the past 2 years?