Hi everyone –
It is that time of year again where we are fast approaching the end of the fiscal year. As a reminder – here is handy Year-End To Do List for AURA Awards:
1. Forward any Award Letters/NGA not received directly to URA ASAP
2. Review data in AURA for key data elements – PI, Agency, Awarded Amounts, Annual Report Date, Project Purpose, Reporting Unit.
DW Reports to use - If you need assistance running any data warehouse report, please let me know.
- GR101 – Current and Pending – Individual
- GR102 – Current and Pending – Unit
- GR301 – Active Awards during a data range
- Let URA know if something needs to be Sponsor Declined, too.
3. Timely Award Reconciliations – Some FP’s (all CNs) are not counted in year-end reporting until the budget reconciliation is completed. Please make sure to complete any open reconciliations by the end of the month. If you need assistance, please let the AURA Help Desk know (email@example.com).
As discussed in the RAHT session on Monday, the AURA data will be frozen much earlier than in year’s past so it is really important that we have everything booked in June. If you have questions, please let me know.
Lynda S. Wolter, CRA
Deputy Director, University Research Administration
The University of Chicago