Please be advised that AURA COI will be taken offline for an enhancement patch tomorrow, Thursday – 6/07/2016 from 5:00PM to 7:00PM.
The update will include:
- Enabled “rollover” of Management Plans so that they follow the discloser year after year for as long as the COI exists
- Added ability to issue multiple Acknowledgement letters
- Enabled exclusion of event dates in the copying of “Previous Financial Interests” so that the discloser has to review and edit before submitting
- Added visual cues to the Disclosure Certificate workspace so that the Discloser knows when the form has not yet been submitted
- Edited instructions on Final Page of the form so that disclosers can easily find the “Finish” button, especially when using wide screens.
- Added button to Disclosure Certificate workspace so that the Disclosure Certificate form can be submitted without having to go back to the Final Page of the form
- Added tab “Management Plans” to COIA UCM Personal Page so that COI Administrators at UCMC can see Management Plans issued by UC
- Updates a link to the UC policy web page (re: “Under the Policy” in UC - What to Disclose)
- Fixes an issue where the flag “Has Management Plan” says “No” when the discloser does have active management plans
- Other bug fixes, data management enhancements, and other internal maintenance
Assistant Director, Training and eRA
University Research Administration